Are you looking for a clever quote to use on your graduation post? Here are 90 thoughtful and funny graduation captions for Instagram you can copy!
Finding original graduation quotes can be a problematic task. As graduation is really a lot of cruise, captions would be a way to convey your mood through words significantly. No matter what you subscribe to as insightful, one of these graduation captions will work for your graduation Snapchat or Instagram post!
Here are the best captions to easily have a quick laugh while reflecting on your last years of high school or college. Regardless of if you want the funniest graduation captions, one from a trendy song, or even a motivational quote, you can select and share from the list.
90 INSTAGRAM FUNNY GRADUATION CAPTIONS
Clever & Funny Graduation Captions
It’s relieving to start celebrations with good humour, particularly when it helped get a graduate through the past years of hard work. These are the funniest graduation captions that will give a good laugh, a fun mood, and a great thought also on the future.
1. The best things in life are free, except for the time it takes to attain a bachelor’s degree.
2. I figured it was about time to put this cap and gown to good use finally.
3. Done the hard work; now it’s time to do the fun work!
4. High school was so last year!
5. Do you feel a little hotter in here by one degree?
6. Ok, so now someone, please explain taxes.
7. I can now say that I’m literally qualified to make educated guesses!
8. The best moments in life are equally terrifying and exhilarating, and thanks to many fancy math classes, I can even ‘graph’ that kind of stuff.
9. Leave me a-loan, thanks.
10. The tassel was worth the hassle
11. Congratulations on fulfilling the minimal job requirement.
12. The light at the end of a tunnel may not be a train!
13. Beauty, Brains, and a Bachelor’s degree!
14. I usually wear a crown, but today this cap will do.
15. Teenage angst has paid off well. Now I’ll be bored and old.
16. Excuse me while I grab my «hire me» sign.
17. Every graduate’s ambition is that they learned enough to read the diploma they hope to use.
18. Not sure if he’s learned much in college, but he gave the greatest speech. Congrats.
19. It really looked cooler in High School Musical.
20. Pick me. Choose me. Hire me.
21. I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do. But here I am!
22. Some graduate with honours, and I am just honoured to graduate.
23. Not sure if he’s learned much in college, but he gave the greatest speech. Congrats!
24. I consumed 6,832,800 minutes of my life on paper and a handshake.
25. Whoever said high school is so effortless to complete obviously never took calculus.
27. I will see you never ever again! Thanks.
28. Hiring managers: note that I’m positively qualified to work from home.
Sweet Graduation Captions
Here is where you go mesmerized. These sweet and funny graduation captions are ideal for graduates of any age. It mainly expresses the work and struggles to earn that diploma which was no small feat.
29. I wish for your cap to fly as lofty as your dreams.
30. This is the beginning of everything you want (if you work your ass off!)
31. Here’s to feeling aged and getting a little wiser.
32. The thing about new beginnings is that they demand some other thing to terminate.
33. Cap and gown, but make it a robe and sweats.
34. Doing the graduation walk: from the bedroom to the kitchen.
35. I conquered it and have the paper to prove it.
36. Hat hair does not give a care in the world!
37. I did that and survived to recount the tale.
38. Today campus, tomorrow, the world!
39. Go forth and set the world on fire.
40. One and done.
41. The best part of my graduation gift is that I can now read without being yelled at.
42. «We both understand this graduation would not transpire without google.»
43. «I have no inkling how I managed to do it.»
44. Cap. Gown. It’s going down.
45. Every graduate hopes to learn enough to read the diploma they hope to use.
46. One step closer.
47. «You can’t be too dressed or too educated.» — Oscar Wilde
48. Here’s to all the late nights spent in the library. Your hard work has paid off!
49. If life is not at you, give it a good tickling.
50. TBH, today is the one day I’m not thinking about student loans.
51. Let the new adventures begin.
52. Next stop: Adulting
53. Many dream; some attempt, but I achieved them.
54. And so the adventure begins!
Inspirational Graduation Captions
Any recent graduate would look forward to reading this caption because of the captions’ simple message and sense of motivation.
55. Have a big dream; you will grow into them
56. Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace.
57. If you can dream about it, then you can make it happen.
58. First, you have to believe you can. Then, you go and do.
59. One day, you will look back and see that all along, you were blossoming.
60. I believed I could, so I did.
61. It likely means you should do it if it excites and scares you simultaneously.
62. Be so unique, and they can’t overlook you.
63. It’s about that time to proceed to be great.
64. Those were 4 years to remember! Let’s see what the future holds for us.
65. The brightness of your future blinds me!
66. Whatever is pleasing to your soul, that’s what you should accomplish.
67. Wherever you choose to go, go with your entire heart.
68. Now, everything awaits me.
69. The fireworks begin today. My diploma is a lighted match, and I’m a fuse. —Edward Koch
Graduation Captions Inspired by the Entertainment World
Hidden in some lyrics are messages that could uplift any new graduate and congratulate them on a job well done. With these captions, even a fresh graduate would look forward to what they have in store.
70. Man, this wasn’t luck; it was destined. — Big Sean, ‘Blessings’.
71. «Greatness is what we are on the brink of» – Nicki Minaj.
72. I’m in love with my future. — Billie Eilish, ‘My Future’.
73. «Does it ever move you crazy just how fast the night changes?» -One Direction
74. «It’s something unpredictable, but in the end, it’s right; I hope you had the time of your life.» —Green Day.
75. As Snoop Dogg once said, «Lastly, I want to thank me.»
76. What she tackles, she conquers. —Gilmore Girls.
77. «You’re on your own, kid» —Taylor Swift.
78. «And this is the part where you discover who you are.» —Maine.
79. My education was interrupted only by my schooling. – Winston Churchill.
80. «What didn’t break me, made me better.»—Lil Baby.
81. «Isn’t it wonderful what clever girls can do?» –Peter Pan.
82. To infinity and beyond! — Toy Story.
83. Now they always say congratulations. I laboured so badly and bypassed how to vacation. — Post Malone, ‘Congratulations’
84. Out of college, money exhausted. See no future, pay no rent. All the money’s gone, nowhere to go. – The Beatles.
85. Sometimes, you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. — Dr Seuss.
86. «The best is soon to come.» —Frank Sinatra.
87. It’s sometimes unexpected, but in the end, it’s right; I hope you had the time of your life. — Green Day, ‘Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)’.
Pop-Culture-Inspired Graduation Captions
As cheesy as these captions may appear, they are confidence boosters!
88. The one where they graduate!
89. Officially too cool for school.
90. Breaking Grad
This was all about the best funny graduation captions for Instagram!