This post is all about Bullet Journal ideas for July.
We can all agree Summer is the best time of the year. School is over and we can spend our days doing whatever we want (and working, ofc), so it’s the perfect moment to focus on your bullet journal and find inspiration.
Maybe you have tons of ideas, or maybe you feel a bit stuck and this is why you came here, in which case I feel like I can help you.
I’ve gathered the best Bullet Journal ideas for July that are easy and cute. July is all about bright colors, fun bujo spreads and all kinds of doodles related to the beach, ice cream and swimming suits!
Feel free to recreate any of these ideas or use them as inspiration to create unique bullet journal spreads:
Do you want to start a Bullet Journal? Here’s a FREE BULLET JOURNAL KIT to get started right now!
BULLET JOURNAL TOOLS
Before starting my own bullet journal, I spent several months scrolling through bullet journal Instagram accounts telling me that I needed a $30 journal and a $50 worth pack of markers if I wanted to start a bullet journal. But you can actually do the same for a lot less!
If you’re just starting out on your BuJo journey, you don’t need to spend hundreds of money in professional tools as a lot of established bullet journals recommend you. Instead, I got more affordable options that do exactly the same:
➤ Journal. I use this bullet journal I got for a really inexpensive price on Amazon. The pages are dotted, which makes it easier to draw straight lines and perfect squares. It has been designed exclusively for bullet journaling as you can see on the front cover. On the first page, it has a blank space led by “This bullet journal belongs to” that you can fill in with your name. I think this is so cool because it reminds me of the old vintage journals.
➤ Pens. I use the Pigma Micron black finalizers for writing titles and lines. These are a bit more expensive than usual, but you can get a pack of 6 for a really good price on Amazon. Each one has a different size, so you can do everything with them and you won’t need to purchase any other pens. When bullet journaling, pens are probably the thing that you’re going to use the most, so investing in good ones from the beginning is a great idea.
➤ Markers. I personally prefer minimalist bullet journals with clean spreads, so I’m not a big fan of markers. However, I add small touches of color here and there and I do it with my favorite pastel markers. If you like decorating your bullet journal with a lot of colors I highly recommend investing in a pack of good quality markers.
➤ Gold pen. On special occasions, I’ll use this metallic gold pen. I only have one so I don’t really want to waste it writing everything in gold ink. It looks beautiful when combined with the Pigma Micron pens! This is definitely a good investment and I wouldn’t change it for anything.
30 Bullet Journal Ideas for July You’ll Love
1. Popsicles Bullet Journal July Cover
2. Lemon Juice July Cover
3. Little Fishes Themed July Cover
4. Aquamarine Life July Cover
5. Daisies Weekly Spread
6. Bujo Packing List Ideas for July
7. Sea Inspired Weekly Spread Ideas for July
8. Seashell Step by Step Bujo Doodle
9. Plant Pots Bujo Ideas for July
10. Bullet Journal July Mood Tracker
11. Heart Mood Tracker Ideas for July
12. Ice Cream Bullet Journal Mood Tracker
13. Avocado Bujo Weekly Spread Ideas for July
14. Tropical Plants Weekly Spread
15. Watermelon Bullet Journal Spread Ideas for July
16. Sunflower Mood Tracker and Habit Tracker
17. Minimalist July Ideas Habits and Mood
18. Workout Tracker Bujo Ideas for July
19. Skin Care Routine Ideas for July
20. Habits To Develop Bullet Journal Spread
21. Goals for the Year Layout
22. Positivity Notes Ideas for July
23. Things To Remember Bullet Journal Spread
24. Playlist Spread Ideas for July
25. Polaroid Mood Tracker Bujo Spread
26. July Cover and Goals
27. July Monthly Spread
28. Countries I Want To Travel To
29. Places I’d Like To Visit
30. Recipes To Try Ideas for July
31. Meal Plan and Groceries Spread
Subscribe and get your freebies!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a small commission if you purchase through them (at no extra cost for you). I only recommend products and services that I have personally used and love. You can read about my disclosure here.