I’ve been willing to show you my outfits for college and start this new section on the blog called “college outfit ideas”.
I’ve been working hard at college these past few weeks. Since finals are approaching, there’s a lot to do.
Anyhow, this blog is my own personal happy place and my creative outlet. So taking advantage of my days at college to show you what I wear to my classes is a good way to keep you lovely people (and this lovely blog) updated.
Talking about news, here’s a little sum up about what my life has been up to lately:
- I’m slowly becoming a vegetarian. I still eat fish though, but I’m planning on cutting it off soon.
- I still keep up with my fitness journey (I started on December 2017 after many failed atempts) and I’m really proud about it. That’s why I’d like to talk about it more in detail in another post.
- I went to two concerts this month: Harry Styles and Lana del Rey. Both in Barcelona and both incredible.
- I’ve been creating lots of new stuff for my Etsy shop that I’m really excited about. Click here in case you want to take a look.
- I’ve also made a few collabs with some brands that I can’t wait to show you, so stay tuned!
Necklace: Etsy (made by me)